View the results of surgical
Treatments in our Before &
After picture gallery.
If you think that your breasts are overly large and are not in proportion with the rest body, you are not the only one in that case. It has been observed that hundreds of women visit our clinic with the same issue and opt for breast reduction surgery with our highly experienced cosmetic surgeon. We know that having large breasts can affect your self confidence and can also cause physical discomfort in the form of back and neck pain. It can even make it difficult to wear proper cloths as you’d like them to. Breast reduction surgery is an easy procedure which can profoundly affect our self-esteem and can also increase our ability to feel confident, move freely and exercise and can make us comfortable how our body looks. Many of the women who have undergone breast reduction surgery say that it has changed their life.
Breast reduction surgery involves reducing the amount of breast and fatty tissues while uplifting the breast tissues. The complete operation is carried under general anaesthetic and patient is required to stay in hospital for one or two nights and will be required to take one to two weeks off work. The surgery takes around three hours to complete, which is dependent on the size of the breasts and whether the surgeon will be required to reposition the nipples in order to achieve a completely natural look.
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery
- Reduced chance backache
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ability to participate in sporting activities
- Improvement in posture
- A wider choice of bras/swimwear
- The ability to wear more fitted clothing
Quick Facts About Breast Reduction
2 to 4 hours
Usually overnight stay.
Initial Mild to moderate discomfort, Minimal activity for a few days; Prescription pain medicine for 5 to 7 days, Back to work in 2 to 3 weeks, Swelling, bruising improves in 3 to 10 days, Avoid strenuous activity for about 1 month.
usually visible on the breast surface but covered when wearing low cut clothing and most swimwearVirtually undetectable.
Serious complications while possible, are unlikely:
- Infection:generally controllable with wound hygiene.
- Hematoma: can be treated without compromising result.
- Seroma: collection of fluid under the skin, can be treated without compromising the result.
- Loss of sensation: in breast and nipples, usually temporary.
- Nipple problems: decreased or no lactation, partial loss of superficial nipple skin.