View the results of surgical
Treatments in our Before &
After picture gallery.
illers are basically dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and Sculptra that gently soften wrinkles, lines and can fill out hollows to create the flat contours of younger skin – without surgery. When our skin ages, it loses collagen which helps to shape and support it. Fillers replace this volume and can reduce wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, creating fuller lips and giving your face a suppler and a toned look. These days there are many filler choices available to suit the requirement of many such as (Juvederm ™, Teosyal, Restylane™, Perlane) and newer fillers or volumizers that are meant to fill larger volume loss like sunken cheeks, lost cheekbones, and very deep nasolabial folds and marionette lines. These days everyone is interested in maintaining a young appearance and as the global population is increasing, the market is also expanding. Traditional facelifts have been used since long to tighten the skin and muscle and eliminate the appearance of sagging but surgery cannot restore lost volume.
When the procedure is done, patient is provided with an ice pack to take home which lessens the redness and swelling and also advice you to apply ice to the treated hours for a couple of hours. You can put makeup on and continue with your daily activities as long as you recognize that you will be little red and swollen for half a day to few days. At Dr. AnubhavGuptas, we usually ask you to come back at two weeks when everything gets settled in order to assess your results and make sure that you are satisfied with the outcome and have no problems. Fillers can be combined with anti-wrinkle injections as they often prolong the effect of dermal fillers. Anti-wrinkle injections relax the muscles beneath that cause impression lines and also providing volume to fill in static lines.
Injectable Fillers Are Substances Designed To
- Enhance volume
- Erase wrinkles
- Augment lips
- Induce collagen production
- And overall restore the youthful 3-dimensional contour of the face
The typical areas treated are
- The nasolabial folds (lines from the end of the nose to the end of the lips),
- Marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth to the jaw line, accentuating the downturn of the mouth) and
- Perioral area (wrinkles around the lips),
- Wrinkles of the cheeks, and
- Other areas include filling in acne scars,
- Lip augmentation which provides definition without looking overdone to lips which have become thin and wrinkled.
- Resculpting the jaw line by lessening the effect of jowls and sagging.
- “Tear-trough deformity” (hollow under-eye circles), hollow cheeks, cheek-lift and Brow-lift