View the results of surgical
Treatments in our Before &
After picture gallery.
A sharp jaw line, shaped cheeks and chiseled looks are one of the most highly desired facial features today. Fat deposits on our face tend to build up below the chin, on the cheeks and over our jaw line and hence create a chubby look. Definition of facial features and improving them can be safely done with the help of minimal access surgery. Though, each case is different and a thorough assessment is important for creating a treatment plan, but most cases do well with the following procedures:-
- Cheek fat removal – Fat removal from below the cheeks can be removed from inside the mouth without giving external scars.
- Liposuction – Fat deposits above the lower jaw and under the chin can be removed by liposuction. Injection lipolysis is a different option for removing fat from the jaw line and under the chin area. Though, multiple treatments may be required with the help of injection lipolysis.
Apart from this, if your chin is weak, a chin implant will boost this area and make your face look more defined. These three procedures when combined with create a powerful change in your overall facial profile. All these can be done as a one day surgery without requiring hospitalization. Face contouring has helped in bringing balance and better proportion to the structural appearance of the face. They help in defining the face by increasing the projection and making your features more distinct. Face contouring can also enhance proportion and profiles and correct the imbalance which has been caused by injury or hereditary traits.
Prior to surgery, you may be asked to:
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Stop smoking well in advance of surgery
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Special instructions you receive will cover:
- Post-operative care and follow-up
- What to do on the day of surgery
- The use of anesthesia during your procedure
While the initial outcome of face contouring is noticeable almost right away, it will be covered by evident swelling. Though, it may take several months for swelling to fully become dissipate. Apart from this, facial movements may be limited or impaired.